With over 30 years experience as a trial attorney in Orphans’ Court, Diane is uniquely qualified to help you navigate the local county court systems, including knowledge of the state and local court procedural rules and documentation requirements.
This expertise is critical in obtaining a timely result for your case. Each case presents a unique set of challenges that make her experience invaluable.
Diane can provide advice in the following areas:
- Guardianship Matters
- Petition to Appoint a Guardian of the Person, Estate or Both
- Petition to Appoint a Guardian for a Minor’s Person, Estate or Both
- Removal of Guardian
- Preparation of Inventory and Annual Report of Guardian
- Litigation involving Trustees, Agents and Personal Representatives
- Petition to Compel Accounting
- Petition for Turnover of Assets
- Removal of an Agent or Personal Representative
- Surcharge Actions
- Guardianship and Divorce
- Representing an Incapacitated Person in a Divorce
- Appointment of Guardian ad litem vs Plenary Guardian
- Obtaining Court Approval of Settlements
Call (610) 489-6016 today and schedule an appointment to get started.