Diane M. Zabowski, Esq. is a solo practitioner in Collegeville, PA concentrating in Orphans’ Court Litigation, Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Diane has over 30 years’ experience serving clients in Montgomery, Chester, Berks and Bucks Counties. She has previously been an associate and partner at several Montgomery County law firms and has served as court- appointed counsel in Guardianship matters.
Diane has been an active member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, serving on the Orphans’ Court Rules Committee and the Probate and Tax Section. She is also committed to the community, having served on numerous charitable boards, and now serves as a volunteer lawyer to Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta GA, JD
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Board
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy Program
- King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, PA, BA Government and Politics
- Magna cum laude
- Debate Scholarship Recipient
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- Court Appointed Counsel, Montgomery and Chester Counties – Termination of Parental Rights in Adoption Cases and Guardianship Cases
- Court appointed as Substitute Mental Health Hearing Officer
- Testified as an Expert Witness in Federal and State Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member Probate and Tax Section
- Orphans’ Court Rules Committee
- Elder Access to Justice Roundtable
Professional Service and Awards
- PA Bar Association Legal Services to the Public Committee, Pro Bono Award
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA, Volunteer Attorney
How Can I Help You?
Please give us a call at (610) 489-6016 or fill out the form to request a confidential consultation.
* are required fields
*Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm will not create an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.